Welcome to visit our booth 5H26.From October 18th~21st 2023,UNIWA will participate in the Hong Kong Global Sources Electronics Fair2023-09-19
Welcome to visit our booth 5J29. From April 18th~21st 2023, UNIWA will participate in the Hong Kong Global Sources Electronics Fair2023-04-03
The Top 6 Android Barcode Scanners in 20232023-02-24
The Best Windows Rugged Tablets in 20232023-01-30
The Top 6 Android Barcode Scanners in 2023
A reliable barcode scanner is one of the most pressing needs of companies today. These handheld devices streamline identification and tabulation tasks for various business functions such as inventory, tracking, and logistics.
Android devices are particularly ideal due to their familiar and user-friendly interface. Here we’ve compiled a list of the best Android barcode scanners of 2023.
The UNIWA 598 Pro is a powerful, rugged device that will meet every business need. This rugged PDA offers a unique productivity-boosting angled barcode reader. This lightweight is only 260 grams, which means workers won’t have a hard time maneuvering around areas in your indoor floor operations or outdoor assignments. Furthermore, this device is powered by Android 11, Octa-core processor, NFC, 4 GB RAM/64 GB of storage and a lot more.
- Operating System: Android 11
- Ruggedness: IP65
- Display Size 5” anti-scratch IPS capacitive screen
- Processor: 2.0GHz MT6762 octa-core
- Storage: 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage
- Camera: 13MP back camera with flash, 5MP front camera
- Battery Life: 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, BT, 4G, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Additional Features: NFC
- Optional Features: Charging dock, BT handheld controller
UNIWA V5S is an excellent choice as a rugged device with a barcode scanner. This device is enterprise-ready, allows real-time connectivity for important operations and is efficient in capturing data inside or outside. Scanning intensive kind of work will benefit greatly from this rugged device. It supports 4G network, BT, Wi-Fi, and GPS/BDS/GLONASS. It runs on the Android 12 platform, and it’s powered by MT6765, Octa-core processor, fingerprint reader, 4 GB RAM/64 GB of storage and a lot more.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Wireless Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, BT 5.0, GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Display Resolution and Size: 5” IPS capacitive screen
- IP67 dust and water-resistant certification
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Removable 4,000 mAh battery
- Support fingerprint unlock
- Optional features: NFC, RFID
UNIWA HS002 is a versatile, rugged barcode scanner that offers a variety of features. This product promises to deliver more than enough computing power for businesses who are searching for a reliable handheld mobile that has a barcode reading capability. And it can be integrated with a 1D or 2D barcode scanning. This lightweight rugged is easy to carry even for long periods. In addition, since it is IP66 waterproof, your workers won’t have to worry when using this tablet in harsh environments.
- Operating System: Android 10
- Rugged: IP66 ruggedized
- Display Size: 4” TN capacitive touch screen
- Processor: MT6739 Cortex A53 Quad-core CPU
- Storage: 2 GB RAM 16 GB storage
- Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera, 5 Megapixel front camera
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi dual-band (a/b/g/n/ac), BT 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Optional feature: NFC, 1D barcode scanning
If you are looking for a reliable and excellent rugged device, the UNIWA V350 should be a top consideration. Workers will enjoy this device, it is easy to use and has military-grade toughness. UNIWA V350 is an Android handheld operating system.
Workers will have all the computing power that they need while on the go. This device can withstand harsh environments including harsh weather, dust, drops, and will encourage your workers to be productive.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Wireless Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi dual band, BT 5.0, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/BDS/GLONASS, dual SIM
- Display: 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen, support glove mode
- Ruggedness: MIL-STD-810H. 1.8 m drop. IP65 dust and water-resistant certification
- Humidity: 5%~95%, no condensation
- Removable 3.7V/5200mAh Li-ion battery, support 9V/1.67A quick charge & docking charging
The UNIWA S9000 will help your team perform their tasks even in the harshest and most extreme environments. It comes with incredible ruggedness and connectivity. With a 5-inch screen size, this tablet is popular among field and warehouse workers who need to see the details quick. With its compact design, the UNIWA S9000 is a mobile device that allows every worker to be efficient.
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Processor: MT6761 Cortex A53 quad-core, 2.0GHz
- Connectivity: Dual SIM multi-carrier data support with
- Barcode Scanner: N6603 2D Scanning Module, 1D scanning module (optional): MINDEO SE966/ Honeywell N4313
- Removable 3.7V/4,800mAh Li-Po battery
- All-weather IP66 Dust and Water-resistant design
- Stand 1.2 m drop
- Operating temperature: -20℃~55℃; Storage temperature: -40℃~70℃
The UNIWA NR6001 is a truly excellent rugged handheld. This device promises to be lightweight, slim, and powerful, which is great for any kind of industry. It features an octa-core processor, lithium-ion polymer battery, and 4G & 5G network. In addition, since it is IP66 waterproof, your workers won’t have to worry when using this device in harsh environments.
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity T720 Cortex-A76/A55 octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
- Display: 5.99-inch water drop IPS capacitive screen, 2160*1080
- Battery: 4200mAh Li-Po battery, support 27W quick charging
- Camera: Rear camera 16MP+2MP with AF, flash, anti-shake, macro shooting; front camera 5MP
- Support Fingerprint unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, BT5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, dual SIM
Do you have any questions about which barcode scanner to get? Or are you looking to get a quote? Reach out to CWELL TECHNOLOGY.
We will respond as soon as possible!
Describe Your Needs In Detail!
We will carefully evaluate your needs and give professional solutions.